Monday, December 13, 2010

Pasta Salad




 McCormick's Salad Supreme


My friends Joy and Michele,
who are truly gourmet's
served this salad one night at their house.

It was really yummy,
so I asked for the recipe.
I was shocked when they said it came from
the back of the seasoning bottle!!!

I'm still totally impressed with their cooking abilities...
ans extremely happy that I can make something as yummy as they do!
After all, I can read the back of a bottle!

Supreme Pasta Salad



1 bottle McCormick's Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme Seasoning
veggies: red, green and yellow peppers, cucumbers and anything else that suits your fancy
Newman's Own Light Northern Italian Salad Dressing
Pasta

Mix 4 cups of cooked pasta, 3 1/2 cups chopped fresh veggies, 1 cup Italian dressing
and 4 tbsp. Seasoning.  Refrigerate until ready to eat. Toss before serving.

Very Tasty!
Great for Picnics or Pot Lucks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment